Delhi IPTV: Channels increased

Indiana Jones

ISP
MTNL
Delhi Viewers, no of channels increased to 160!!!Most new channels are regional channels and 3-4 Pakistani channels

So could someone please post an updated list of channels

cool, I wish MTNL gave a separate line for IPTV bcoz i dont want my Broadband to be capped at 256 kbpsThey will have to do it sooner or later

Well, dunno whats wrong wid MTNL, they cap the speeds of IPTV users to 256kbps irrespective to the plans we r using..

Well users cant be penelised like this for opting for IPTV. Whats their official take on this matter? Dont the IPTV subscribers complain regarding this?

They would have found in some cases that when a user starts using net at the time Tv is being watched, problems with TV could have occured as some amt of bandwidth goes to compAs a result they found out an acient solution to dec bb speed.

The channels have been increased to 150 and not 160.And the service is crap goes down for 10-12 hrs every week:wall:.the iptv cc people don't even have computers to register the complaints, they write it in registers and everytime you have to tell them ur full address,telephone no,alternate no. etc:madness: