Getting Horrible Speed on BSNL BB ULD 675 (5GB/Day Plan)

• Thread starter Thread starter doctorhouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,236
I requested for the profile reset and they worsen my attainable rate and speed as you can see getting 9.5 mbps download and 10.8 mbps attainable rate. Went to complaint and he said it's impossible to get even the speed over 8 mbps as these machines are old and are not compatible for that much high speed.

RvYpIL5.jpg
They have multiple dslams installed in exchange,some are old and some are new,the new ones provide better speed,ask them to change your port,if they say the port is the best,insist them to give u speedtest according to ur plan in the exchange at MDF section where they will directly hook ur modem and give u a speed test,as far as i remember when taking a connection i had a port on old dslam and that could provide maximum of 8mbps whereas the default speed was set at 2mbps which i later got increased to 8mbps and attainable was showing 22mbps which i informed jto to which he said that only 8mbps could be provided on this port as this is the old machine and he passed the buck and asked me to contact outdoor staff for a port change to a new machine and when i contacted outdoor jto he said that he does not have any port free on new machine as all the ports are assigned to vips,than i raised a complaint and the jto broadband contacted me that your port will be changed and it will take 4/5 days and than it took about a week my port was changed but my internet was not connecting than took them another week to find out the problem and the problem was that they had given some wrong numbering of ports in the system which was corrected and i hooked the modem in the MDF section and asked the JTO to update the profile to 20mbps in front of me and he did it.The only problem i have is that my line is noisy when the modem is connected to the internet and its all clear once the internet is disconnected to which they said this is by default and it cant be rectified as this machine provides good internet and bad telephone line to which i am ok as i dont use landline for calling.
The old machine is of Huawei and new one is of zte,try to get a port in zte dslam.
Hope it works.