Hathway Cable & Datacom — hathway broadband - refund & deactivation

ISP
Hathway
Hi, I need to relocate within the city(Bangalore) when I requested Hathway to transfer my internet connection, they informed me that the broadband service is not available in the new location hence I have to disconnect the service. However when I asked them what is the procedure to disconnect they told their billing and technical team will call me back.

However even after I followed up with customer care multiple times, I am yet to get any call back from them.

I had paid money for 6 months package and after 2 months of usage i will be disconnecting. Hence when I asked about the refund, the one of the customer care executives told that I will get back pro-rated basis refund and the billing team will call me back for refund details.

But there is literally no communication from Hathway side.

I want to disconnect the service by April 26 2019.

Maybe insist on getting a disconnection request or ticket created, and then escalate it through Twitter?

Start a new thread for new information/question!
Hi
I paid for the Hathway broadband last week and till now installation is not done.if I call they won't lift or say it is not available in your area.this thing should be told before paying
Hathway is the worst broadband ever