Got connected to Airtel FTTH Broadband

Crazyguy030601

[OP]
Regulars
Sep 27, 2018
Kolkata
Hello everyone!
After putting up with erratic BSNL broadband connectivity, got Airtel broadband installed today. Here's the speedtest.

Source

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Anvith

Regulars
Jan 19, 2019
My hometown is in a very rural area but both jio and airtel have already placed fiber cables on both sides of the road. No idea when they'll start providing service there or if they'll ever but they atleast have it the only other fiber cable there was vsnl i think which was there for more than a decade i think

bbuser1091

Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone!
After putting up with erratic BSNL broadband connectivity, got Airtel broadband installed today. Here's the speedtest.

Source

Source
great incredible speed,
Also please test speed with vpn connected to USA or some western countries and display the result here,as i am planning to take Airtel Optic fiber.

bbuser1091

Mar 16, 2019
@bbuser1091 I don't have a vpn, but I can show you speedtest to international servers. Any specific server you want me to test it against?
Yeah try that please and post the results here. try brazil, argentina, try to conduct speedtest on countries which are very far away from our location, that will be good for evaluation.