WhatsApp Checkpoint Tipline

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,533
They should have partnered with Altnews or SMHoaxSlayer for this. Khud se toh ni hota dikh raha. Though I guess if they had partnered with Altnews, people would start demanding ban on Whatsapp. lol

I find ANI News to be the most decent. Follow their twitter.

^ That's a news to me. I didn't know that. Anyways, Can't really depend upon one media I believe.

I prefer following reporters on their social media profiles. Reporters who have done investigative journalism against both upa and nda governments. There are a lot of amazing journalists out there doing great work!

^ Do share some with me. Would be awesome 🙂

mobile.twitter.com > Twitter.com

Never used it before. :O

Twitter is migrating the mobile layout to all desktop users. So they would soon be the same. Some of my accounts have been moved already. Not my primary yet.

@Sushubh The only problem I feel is the: Mobile Interface is seeing less tweets above the fold as compared to the desktop. So I see 5-6 tweets easily on desktop (with media) but on mobile version it's hardly 1-2.

Any solution to that?

That's the fucked up thing about the web today. Mobile first means desktop experience has taken a backseat. Touch compatible interfaces mean that information density is messed up. Too much whitespace all around. Sucks to be a pc web user these days.