Latest internet plans from Airtel Broadband (April 2019)

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 9,415

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Updated Plans
ym8hXK7.png

Old Plans
9CsshAf.png

I am not sure what's the point thought? Did Airtel think it would make for a good April fool's joke/update?

Do check plans in your respective cities and see if they have been updated or not.

They have updated the plan to 210 GB monthly, it is also reflecting in plan details in My Airtel app but Internet quota still shows (200 GB monthly) in app as well as Smartbytes page.
Anyways, 10 GB extra data seems like a April Fool's joke.

Haha, What they should be doing is: Lower the plan prices. 😀

799 per month is no future. Broadband Users are declining since Mobile Data is cheap.

What Airtel should do is expand in mission mode. Jio fibre line has reached my street and my city sucks when it comes to ISPs. Jio will swallow the whole broadband market here without any kind of challenge.

I think Airtel should first try to hold on to their existing customers by offering better plans.

Airtel is acting like MTNL....... in the state of denial......... and if they continue this way....... they have no future.

People are leaving in numbers to other better Non_FUPed service providers..... Excitel, Triple Play, Comway etc, etc.

^ To be honest, Airtel has 3000 Connections in my area and Excitel just have 60 (most of them ready to leave so sooner this will drop to 40 maybe)

I don't see people moving to Excitel.

Excitel is in my area for 2-3 years now.

Average consumer is happy with their 100 Gb if the services are good and speed is upto mark.

how do you know the number of excitel and airtel connections in your area?
How do you know, people are ready to leave Excitel?
No one is looking for FUP... and yes if the service is good.... which is true for Excitel(for non-gaming usage).
Most of the people are satisfied with service and find it as VFM.
strangely it only you who is very dissatisfied with the Excitel service and still paying for last 9 months.. and your standard of good service are exactly what Airtel offers i.e. 100Gb/month
I have been critical about Excitel in so many posts but you are totally different level.

@ijsa Check your DM and end that conversation there only. I don't welcome the personal comments.

Surely, 'Report' button of this forum is useless.

Last edited by a moderator: