Looking for a decent ISP in Aundh, Pune.

ISP
None
Hi People,

Just moved to Aundh, Pune from Saligaon, Goa a few days ago.

Looking for an ISP with affordable packages and fast download speeds.

I was hooked up with Ethernet Express in Goa, who I would highly recommend to anyone in Goa. Since it was affordable, dependable and fast.

For 1200/- per month, I would get download speeds of up to 4 mbps and on slow days it would still remain at a decent 400 kbps. Hardly ever went down and customer care is on point.

So I am looking for something more or less the same as it fits all my needs perfectly.

Anyone with some insight on the topic would be well appreciated.

I would suggest Airtel. It offers 16Mbps UL for Rs 699 and 40Mbps UL for Rs 899.

So after reaching out to Airtel constantly for about two weeks for a new connection. I still haven't had anyone call to confirm or inquire about the same. They just keep delaying every time by asking for 3 days to respond and then just nothing at all.

It's quite weird to have their service be so terrible and it got me thinking about how badly this might turn out if I was to actually become a customer.

Hence here I am, putting out this query again since Airtel is no longer an option.

Can someone suggest any other quality ISP in Aundh, Pune?

Any help will be appreciated.

No, Airtel is your right choice. You just have to do one thing, mail Nodal of Airtel.

I don't know the nodal email for your region/state. Contact 121 and take the nodal email from them.

They will try to deny it, but strictly ask them for it.

Nodal has reputation of solving the cases in 2-3 days (once they see the mail)

Alright. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

I'll try to reach out to the Nodal asap and see if it works out.

Have a great day and thank you again for taking the time to reply.

@ Ishann

Good to know that there is a backup. If this situation with Airtel doesn't clear up then I'll consider it for sure.

Thank you for the advice. Have a great Sunday.