• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,130

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
New Airtel 4G plans starting effectively at Rs 399 per month for Hotspot devices - Technology News
With new 4G plans for Hotspot devices, Airtel is offering more benefits to its subscribers. There are two new monthly plans for now. The base pack comes at an effective price of Rs 399 per month that offers up to 50GB of high-speed 4G internet access. For this, consumers will have to go for the 6-months plan that comes at a total price of Rs 2,400. Once the FUP limit is exhausted, subscribers can still continue to access the unlimited Internet but at speeds of up to 80Kbps.

There's another 6-months plan that comes for Rs 3,600. This plan offers up to 100GB of high-speed 4G data per month. This means that the subscriber will be paying at an effective price of Rs 599 per month. Once the FUP limit is reached, subscribers can continue to use the Internet at reduced speeds of up to 80Kbps.

Too costly per month plan.

Rs. 399 for 50 GB is too high.

it is. but there are cases where your only option to get internet is through a 4g router. a cousin of mine has a factory located in an open space inside a village. no wired connectivity. his entire office survives on jio dongles.

That's true. At my location, only Airtel works. No other mobile network gives decent speed even tho I live right in the middle of a city.

I have a broadband connection tho.

It shows the inconsistent service in India.