Ban on Videogames (PUBG) in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 7,597
^ Yeah. I have read that kids stealing money from parents bank, fighting (being violent). I wonder how much parents can control these days. 🤣

There is a fine line between "Playing for fun and Addiction" my friend.

If there is a exam, I wouldn't touch phone to become ACE? I would rather study. But it's happening otherwise with the people being addicted to this "Very Easy to Win" Game.

You cannot just start shutting down people's fundamental right of expression just because parents today cannot control their kids. Applies to ban on tiktok as well. This is just one more step towards turning into another China or Iran.

I never said to ban (except for joke) to be clear.

Frankly, Hardly matters to me if anyone is destroying his life playing game whole day and night. 🤣

I would still call them "gamers with easy game in their hands, come let's play some real combat, let's play some Rainbow Six Siege".

There are numerous studies that video games don't make people violent, that's part of addiction and I agree that some of them are addicted but it's overly exaggerated, I have seen my cousins and friends stealing money for alcohol and other stuff they want and kids have been doing it forever it's not new, it's just that "gaming bad" makes a great headline in this county so they make every article about pub g mobile they possibly can.

^ I say one thing, ban pubg? ban other stuff too. If not, don't ban anything.

Banning stuff never solves anything, there will just be a black market for that stuff and people will find ways to go around it. It's a video game, it doesn't even come close to alcohol or tobacco for addiction so it's not right to compare it to them.