Ban on Videogames (PUBG) in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 7,578
Tencent provides you with a way to play PUBG mobile on PC as well which is separate from the regular PC version. 😛

^ PUBG Mobile on Mobile/Tencent, any grandpa can play.

^ I am sure it was a testing they wanted to do. It is coming soon on the live-version as the restriction for sure.

This game seriously need some ban now. But wait, Cigarette must be banned too.

Any kind of addiction is bad.

if juul and other e-cigs are banned in india, ciggies should be banned as well. banning e-products while profiting from traditional tobacco products is just hypocrisy. same applies for videogames... if videogames are banned for being a bad influence on kids... news debates and soap operas should be banned as well. they add nothing of value to the society.

True. Banning should happen both the sides. But for now, PUBG should have some limit. If it's this much addictive (to be very frank, I don't find it addictive myself because I play a lot more competitive game where even the best PUBG Mobile Players stand no chance of win, it's too easy for me to have addiction for it. And even if any how one gets addicted. All the addiction goes down the tunnel when 1st of each month hits (bills to pay = work to do).

Overall, having addiction of game is time-wastage too.

government really should have no right to interfere in stuff which should be taken care off by parents.
parents are buying their kids smartphones. they are paying for internet connectivity. it's all in their hands.
it's not like kids are going to arcade and gaming for hours spending money on a daily basis.

^ Kids are becoming violent man. I think I read somewhere, Kids are fighting with their parents, threatening them with suicide, stealing money from their bank accounts/pockets.

To be honest, It's a addiction which is getting over the head now.

I mean suicide for just a game means nothing to me.

^ Government should ban PUBGMobile and make PUBG PC Game of the country lol.

90% of them will leave PUBG.

This is the first time they are experiencing something close to a real game, the addiction part is not because its a great game or it loops you in for grinding something but because the lack of any good pc or console they are experiencing gaming for the first time, banning pubg mobile is not the solution, banning is never really the solution for most things. They probably would spend the time they had for studying by watching tv, social media or going outside if pub g is banned so it's really the parents fault to let it happen.