YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium (Rs. 1290 for Single User Yearly Package with UPI Payments now)

youtube without ads. finally! 🙏

i prepaid for a year of Spotify and disconnected my google play music subscription 🙁

anyhow. i am pretty happy with spotify. this only interests me because of ad free youtube. so i got connected to a friend's family group.

Tell me if that family thing works or not? Because according to YouTube's T&C they will electronically check on on your location every 30 days to see if each member is living in the same place or not.

I don't exactly know how strictly they will enforce this because Netflix has almost the same terms and conditions but nothing has happened yet. I have been sharing Netflix account with my friends over the past 1 year.

yeah i am in a completely different city so it would probably cause problem. would update when they kick me off. hopefully it would not cause problem for the parent account holder.

can you link to the document detailing the location thing? i can only find this document:

To join a family group, you must:

Have a Google Account. You can't join a family with a Google Account from your work, school, or other organization.
Live in the same country as the family manager.
Not be part of another family group.
Not have switched family groups in the last 12 months.

To be eligible to share a YouTube family membership, all family members must live at the same residential address as the family manager. This will be confirmed by electronic check-ins every 30 days.

Check under Location requirements for family plans

Last edited by a moderator:
Select or Change your Audio Quality - YouTube Music Help

mentions 256kbps.

3fnRYv7.png