BSNL-FTTH Where To Complaint? Fed Up With The Service.

ISP
BSNL FTTH
I am Fed up with BSNL-FTTH service in my area. I have taken their 777/- plan with 50Mbps. But most of the time speed fluctuates a lot.
and if the link goes down then forget about the service. This old creatures sitting at BSNL office don't even bother to listen to the problems.

Called at Customer care no (1500
) but every time when the call connects with a support representative. He says Your call has been connected to the north region and you are from MP/Chhattisgarh region, please cut the call and try again. No matter how many times I try to call the CC. Same response.
Who's the fault is this?

Now My Internet is down for 5 days. Somehow I managed to lodge a complaint through IVR but nobody is coming to rectify the issue.
In such case what I am supposed to do to speed up the resolution.

I wish airtel/jio would soon come with their FTTH plan in my area. I will definitely not consider the BSNL due to their extremely poor support.

Try tweeting to BSNL_Corporate and the handle for your state

Tweeting to BSNL_Corporate does nothing. I had a speed issue with my BB plan it was 8mbps plan and i was getting 1mbps. For 1 year I went to exchange office, wrote a lot of mail to bsnl officers nothing happened. A User on BroadbandForum had same problem he tweeted to his Regional bsnl Twitter Handle his problem was solved within few hours.I also tried tweeting to my Regional Twitter Handle (BSNL_UPE in my case) and my problem was solved withing few hours . I recommend that you use their Regional Twitter Handle to complain.

am Fed up with BSNL-FTTH service in my area. I have taken their 777/- plan with 50Mbps. But most of the time speed fluctuates a lot.
and if the link goes down then forget about the service. This old creatures sitting at BSNL office don't even bother to listen to the problems.

Really it's frustrating, as expected earlier crazy service from BSNL. I have the plan of BSNL-FTTH 777rs of 50MBPS. Even though speed fluctuates almost everyday another new issue observed that in local BSNL office they have not paid Electricity bills so TPCODL has disconnected the power. Now frustrating to say that all customers are facing the fucking service of BSNL who are connected in same BSNL office server. I knew earlier BSNL has fucking crazy support of both telephone and internet and hesitating initially, still thought of in 21th decade may be BSNL has upgraded itself but no. There is only one possibility i.e to switch to operators like JIO and Airtel.

Complain on CGPGRAMS and the BSNL office guys will call you back within 5 days asking about the issue. I have done this when they were refusing to change my plan. Now the guy himself called and asked me to email him the application for plan change and he got it changed.