MTNL ADSL unlimited, 30 KBps

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,032
ISP
Airtel
I just heard about this scheme. i.e MTNL ADSL Which cost around:1000 (for installation) - One time400 (for internet usage) - Per month50 (Rent for the router) - Per monthThey give around 30 KBps download speed.I just want to confirm the following things1. Does it really has unlimited downloads or is there some hidden conditions like sify?2. Do we get back Rs 1000 which we pay as installation?3. Does it has any connectivity problem or any other problems.Please guide me.Thanx in advance 🙂

where did u hear it....cud be a rumor

LOL no, I went to my clients place today. There I saw the amazing speed of the internet, I asked him about the same. He told me all the details as I mentioned above. I know its unbelivable and thats y I was confirming it.He said you can dial 1500 from any landline phone and get the details (in delhi). But I thought to ask u guys if u r using this....

think it's impossible.....many people just dont know the meaning of unlimited....they think in terms of time and not data.....i think its just the 400MB plan for Rs 400 +taxes that makes it to around 450

if ye want u can get unlimited @650ie u can d/l as much as u can at night ie from 12 to 8The name of the plan is DSL NU590 rental 500MB limit at day+ taxesaroundbot Rs.650/-Dunno bot delhi but in mumbai it is still openyes 1500 is the ph no n it is toll free

Hey guys,I just called the customer care of MTNL(1500) they said the time is unlimited (as boygr8) said but the Download limit is 400 MB. That son of a ..... misguided me.

ROFL , what sentences they use, time is unlimited but limit is 400 Mb...this is the limit of misgudancce

^ lol, When I asked if they have any unlimited plans, they said there are no such unlimited plans but if I pay them Re: 1.## per MB it can be unlimited for me...WTF?????