BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber 777 & 1277 Plans now have monthly FUP limits

• Thread starter Thread starter dogchap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 13,016
25 GB/Day is really useful for downloading games off steam sarcasm

Other than that, I don't have much issues with the daily FUP, although I think it's pretty unfair.
Hey did your plan change ?
Mine was changed for 1 day where I downloaded 44 gb next day the line went down now its same 18gb

I dunno, my connection has been down for virtually all the time since Sunday. Even when it does work, speeds are below 1mbps. I registered a complaint, but nobody showed up. Calls at the local exchange are going unanswered. God knows what's happening!

I dunno, my connection has been down for virtually all the time since Sunday. Even when it does work, speeds are below 1mbps. I registered a complaint, but nobody showed up. Calls at the local exchange are going unanswered. God knows what's happening!

Mine's been down since saturday, nobody is doing anything, called the jto,sdo, fiber technician.. i guess they didnt get paid yet so they dont wanna work....well they not working isnt something new tbh. Good thing i get to focus on my assignments now lol.

Mine's been down since saturday, nobody is doing anything, called the jto,sdo, fiber technician.. i guess they didnt get paid yet so they dont wanna work....well they not working isnt something new tbh. Good thing i get to focus on my assignments now lol.

Just curious, when you say down, is the fiber link down (does the ONT show ALARM or LOS?) or the fiber link is up, but doesn't connect to the internet?

So from what my LCO told me, if the fibre link is down, then call the LCO, for everything else call BSNL. In your case it looks like an LCO problem since the link itself is down. Calling BSNL might be futile as they essentially would have to co-ordinate with the LCO again and we know how the BSNL guys are 😉