BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber 777 & 1277 Plans now have monthly FUP limits

• Thread starter Thread starter dogchap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 13,014
If you mean whether I can download more than 25GB per day, I haven't checked yet.

The FUP Topup Page still shows 25 GB service name. Only the selfcars portal is showing 750 GB Plan currently.

I was on the 10 mbps 1199 plan on bsnl ftth before the bharat fiber thing, i got my plan changed today..like i was literally standing next to the dude at bsnl office and made him change my plan to the 1277 750 gb monthly..but i just returned home and saw that changes were made to the selfcare page which says 750 gb monthly plan..but its still 10mb 20gb on the bsnlfup, and im still at 10 mbps when i checked the speedtests.

I hope this changes by tomorrow else ill have to speak to the sdo again. ._.

I was on the 10 mbps 1199 plan on bsnl ftth before the bharat fiber thing, i got my plan changed today..like i was literally standing next to the dude at bsnl office and made him change my plan to the 1277 750 gb monthly..but i just returned home and saw that changes were made to the selfcare page which says 750 gb monthly plan..but its still 10mb 20gb on the bsnlfup, and im still at 10 mbps when i checked the speedtests.

I hope this changes by tomorrow else ill have to speak to the sdo again. ._.

Same thing my plan is changed at selfcare but not on fup site
Bunch of pathetic shits

^ Try tweeting if it doesn't get resolved, the social media team is more responsive. 😉
They are responsive but they dont give a fuck
Here is the reply I got

THE NUMBER PERTAINS TO CTD,KOLKATA, NOT UNDER BSNL WBTC.
Now the twist
CTD Kol has a inactive twitter account