BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber 777 & 1277 Plans now have monthly FUP limits

• Thread starter Thread starter dogchap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 13,015
I think the daily fup is a very smart tactic from the company. Bsnl is down most of the days in a month in a lot of rural areas. So, in some days you don't get to use up all the daily data and those data will remain untouched.

I don't think BSNL provides FTTH connection in rural areas that much. And ADSL is pretty reliable in my experience. Its almost impossible to breach daily FUP limits at 10 Mbps speed especially if it's like 20 GB per day.

huh? untouched? you will lose that data for those days.

Finally. Common sense prevails. Daily FUP is beyond stupid on so many levels on FTTH. Pleasantly surprised at the relatively quick action by BSNL. I think the fallout must have been pretty severe when they decided to go the daily FUP route.

@raman07 Since I was on circle specific FTTH plan, it never got changed to daily FUP. The pan-India plans were changed to daily FUP and now reverted back as some of the users in this thread have reported.

@thehitman47 Did they removed daily FUP? Is it again unlimited without daily limit?

yes. some people in this thread are already seeing monthly FUP in their selfcare portal but for me still showing daily FUP. maybe they have gone home for today, so will see if tomorrow the change happens.

It's showing the same 25 GB plan for me as well in the Self Care and also in the FUP Topup page the service name is still DLY-25G.