• Thread starter Thread starter heartbrk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,991

heartbrk

Regular
ISP
airtel
UTV MOVIES is launching on 24th feb and Sahara Firangi is launching on 25th feb. So does anybody hav any idea abt whether these channels be shown/added to Tsky or we have to pay for it using Showcase?

let's hope these channels come on TS as soon as they are launched.

NO chance T(s has no intutuin to launch Utv Movies an firangi bcoz they are not intersted and they also not showing utv world movies and bindass movies so that dont expect tS started this new channels 🙁 --"bas hum log soch ker kush ho sakte hai per Tata Sky hume kush nahi dekhna chahta"-:madness:

There is lot of unused bandwidth in showcase channels; most are blank. Why TS is not using this?
MAY BE THEY KEPT IT FOR MUSIC CHOICE- 10 CHANNELS

oooohh 10 music channels no chance may be 10 more active services and demand money even though it is USELESS iam saying this only because even after 2 years there is no music choice in ts instead of adding music channels ts adding NEWS , ACTIVE SERVICES , and some channels in GOLD PACKS even though some of them are fta channels right now we can do only one thing :wall::wall:........that why i had choosen ts

UTV MOVIES added on Cable and showin songs of the movies which its gna showcase. I hope ts gets this channel. Its reli cool channel

@ heartbrk dont fly in dreams yrself this channel will definetly not going to added to ts news coming that TOPPER tv coming in ts if not ts should have added utv movie channel but they didnt so jingalalalalalalalalala with new TOPPER CHANNEL

i called up Tata Sky customer care and asked about UTV MOVIES. They said when the channel is added they will sendm us an alert Message. so lets wait for the message

It seems highly unlikely that Tata Sky will launch these 2 new channels and provide them to us free of cost....they mite just add them to some existing package or make a new package for it....

i called up Tata Sky customer care and asked about UTV MOVIES. They said when the channel is added they will sendm us an alert Message. so lets wait for the message

Keep waiting....it may or may not come in the future.

The TS phone executive was just being diplomatic....this reminds me of the India-Pakistan talks on Kashmir. After every meeting, they have a press conference declaring "Talks are positive", but the Kashmir problem is never resolved.

Any updates about UTV Movies and Sahara Firangi ??:ashamed:

Yeah..the update that these channels are available on cable! So dump DTH and switch to it 😛

Apparently Sahara Firangi's MRP is Rs. 15 per month and is a pay channel from day 1, unlike other channels like NDTV Imagine, having a free preview of 2 months.