Your connection is not private

ISP
Airtel FTTH
9ZIgJxW.png

The Huawei router which came along with my Airtel FTTH connection takes ages to load the 192.168.1.1 page and after logging ,is it router which is slow or am i missing something here.And recently i have been having a lot of buffering on YouTube the playback just get stuck.

and another issue is with my phone,when i try to download or update games from play store it just stuck on the download pending and i when i switch to my mobile network it gets started,i have tried so many ways to fix this like clearing cache and even reset my phone to factory settings it didn't help me.

Does your phone have battery saver mode? Try turning it on when play store gets stuck on pending.

Maybe you got a dud router from Airtel. Ask them to bring and check with another router same model.

Sorry for the spam ,i was trying to quote you @Sushubh

I have the pending issue for me months now. On Excitel. It usually starts downloading instantly when I switch to battery saver mode.

Maybe you got a dud router from Airtel. Ask them to bring and check with another router same model.

So i will call their customer care and ask them for the replacement router ,will they recharge me for replacement ? Is there any alternative router i can buy to use with the connection with VOiP support.

Yeah call customer care and tell them router is hanging/slow. I don't think they should charge anything for replacement. Better to stick with Airtel's provided router, why bother trying to get your own device? This router model is the current/latest one they are providing.

BTW, FYI, I am not an Airtel FTTH user I am on BSNL FTTH 😀

also do remember...
Your connection is not private is not a bug or issue with the router. it is more or less by design and happens with every single locally hosted web address accessed on https.

I am on VDSL and when the technician changed the modem, he said there is a one-time replacement fee of INR250 that would be included in the next bill. However, in the next bill, no such fee was included. Probably, I was just lucky.

9ZIgJxW.png

The Huawei router which came along with my Airtel FTTH connection takes ages to load the 192.168.1.1 page and after logging ,is it router which is slow or am i missing something here.And recently i have been having a lot of buffering on YouTube the playback just get stuck.

and another issue is with my phone,when i try to download or update games from play store it just stuck on the download pending and i when i switch to my mobile network it gets started,i have tried so many ways to fix this like clearing cache and even reset my phone to factory settings it didn't help me.

The error you're getting is nothing that suspicious or important to resolve.

Chrome is not able to validate the ssl certificate installed on the modem.

Reason: Your router has option to install the certificate but you have not installed it.

Mine has this error too and it hardly any important to fix it.

Since, localhost isn't going to reveal your privacy.

TL;DR: Ignore this error and simply click on Proceed.

Do you have the same router as me,when you logging and do stuff like adding a mac filter and stuff i takes time to load the page. As i mentioned in the post about the youtube videos getting stuck in the middle of the playback(i seem to find this- Previous post )