Your connection is not private

I'm specifically talking about the screenshot in the OP.

I don't have the same router but that shows the same thing. It's a SSL thing. You don't need SSL for a router unless your router is a gateway to multi-national company or bank.

About the YouTube.

1. What is your plan speed?

2. What resolution do you select on YouTube?

3. When was the last time you did the rewiring?

4. Go to Speedtest.net and do 5-10 speedtest of different servers selected. (If you are not from Mumbai, Hydrabad, Chennai, Kolkata or Delhi. Please select the servers from these states and do the test).

5. Do ping youtube.com -t on command prompt.

Hi. I tested the Beetel Modem 777VR1.

I am getting the same error on that modem too. But, the interesting problem is the modem is not loading the localhost (192.168.1.1) properly.

It sometimes keep on loading and loading and sometimes the page is broken.

Are you also facing the same issue? @Spyro

It may seem non-sense, but please look for any (javascript) errors in the browser console. I remember facing similar errors in another router. There was a conflict between local IP used to browse other sites and the default (gateway) IP of the router.

Hi. I tested the Beetel Modem 777VR1.

I am getting the same error on that modem too. But, the interesting problem is the modem is not loading the localhost (192.168.1.1) properly.

It sometimes keep on loading and loading and sometimes the page is broken.

Are you also facing the same issue? @Spyro
Yup same issue,doesn't bother me now seems to be back end from Airtel because they send you fully configured routers nowadays even when you reset the router you get the configuration from there end so cant do anything about it.What plan are you using!