State of BSNL & MTNL

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 220
  • Views Views 29,622
Problem is these bloody useless employees are going on strike even for the revival plan of VRS and other cost cutting.

I can understand them striking for privatisation but this just shows their true colours that they want easy salary income for doing hardly any work.

i am not sure if bjp realizes the problem in handing over so much data and control over to ambani. ambani apne bhai ka na hua... bjp kya cheez hai.

sad thing is bsnl was in profits few years back untill the start of jio #conspiracyhat

I seriously hope they're gonna stay. With no BSNL, rural areas are gonna suffer, specially in terms of broadband. Plus, we need competition in the market. Also, the fact that BSNL is the only one who came forward to help during natural calamities cannot be denied. At that time the private operators were nowhere to be found.

I seriously hope they're gonna stay. With no BSNL, rural areas are gonna suffer, specially in terms of broadband. Plus, we need competition in the market. Also, the fact that BSNL is the only one who came forward to help during natural calamities cannot be denied. At that time the private operators were nowhere to be found.
it depends on how many thousands of crores you want to spend to get signal during natural calamities.

btw iirc airtel and other operators also made calls free during recent kerala floods