• Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,509

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Oh the irony. To watch what? about 1 hour Amazon show daily?

^ my friend has been testing 100mbps jio fiber since two years now. Its closer than you think it is. wiring is already done in many cities.

beware of terms and conditions, read them properly. last time i saw this offer it said they will start charging for Amazon prime subscription yearly from second year onwards. im sure they will make it hard to cancel it also.

Its written they will send a sms 3 days before renewing the subscription. You can opt out then if you don't want to renew

I got free Amazon prime for a year with my airtel mobile plan. As per airtel's claim on their website etc., prime can be cancelled via their app but I found absolutely nothing of this sort on their app. When prime was about to end, I called their customer service and she cancelled it at her end. Still, the app and even amazon continued to display prime membership till the actual expiry. I did get the sms though I don't remember what exactly it said. But let there be no doubt, the prime membership is only for one year and only one time. If you change your plan to another eligible plan, you won't get it all over again. BSNL won't be very different.

Yes I think its not there on the my airtel app but its there on the airtel tv app. But it doesn't work, try it. Thats why I had to call Customer Service. Also, think of it, its tied to my mobile plan, why shouldn't it be there on my airtel app when everything else connected with the plan is?

beware of terms and conditions, read them properly. last time i saw this offer it said they will start charging for Amazon prime subscription yearly from second year onwards. im sure they will make it hard to cancel it also.

It is the same rule for the Vodafone and Airtel also. And, BSNL or any other telecom cannot force you to renew. Amazon Prime is the territory of Amazon and Amazon cannot force you to continue.

It will take 3 clicks to cancel it and just in case if your card gets charged? Let me know. Will help.

Offer is available for Rs. 745 and above landline postpaid plans only. To avail the offer, enter an eligible number

This is the error I get when i try to apply