Will Jio's ftth commercial launch be available to the small cities too ?

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hey hi! everyone i'm from a small place where the internet provider is not available except BSNL but i have used their services which was hell waste of money then i go another one which is our local cable network who provides ftth service and they are good but the plas which they have is very expensive i'm paying 1599 for 4Mbps unlimited. since i heard that jio will launch their ftth service i've been waiting for long but still didn't got the clear answers what are the chances of the jio ftth is it going to offer their services in small places like sub-district (tahsil) cities ? i've seen that they are going to launch their service in 1100 cities so are those cities are big metro cities or what ? Thanks.

Hi. They are launching in second tier cities but don't have huge hopes. They will easily take 1-2 year to launch. Jio is very poor in implementation.

Thanks for replying, yeah that's what i think but as per the news it could be launched this year but where that's the question whether it will in major cities or small cities too. lets see what happens.

Airtel and Jio both are planning for the second tier implementation (targeting BSNL Customer). But your city should be in second tier like Ludhiana, Amritsar, Bhopal, Jaipur.

Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai are first tier.

Thanks for replying, yeah that's what i think but as per the news it could be launched this year but where that's the question whether it will in major cities or small cities too. lets see what happens.

It will be in small cities too but not in every area of every city. Depends on your locality whether it is "feasible" for them to provide wiring connections to your society and there are no "competitive" issues with local LCO and such problems.

It could be that they don't provide in your society but they do provide in a society next door to yours also.

So it's just a wait and watch game.