Best Bluetooth Sports Earphones under 3000

MadAxe

Well Known Member
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
JioFiber
Excitel
Hey guys!
I have a budget of 3k and i want to buy Bluetooth earphones (not Headphones). I have narrowed down the list to:
  1. Mivi Thunder Beats
  2. Crossbeats PULSE
  3. 1MORE iBFree
Which among the three would have the best sound quality, noice cancellation and battery life?

honestly, all 3 of them are crap. I've tested thunderbeats and 1more iBfree and returned both of them.

I used to use a jabra play bluetooth module to listen to my earphones (cx 180 sennheiser) but I lost it. Now I use Mi bluetooth receiver to do the same.

Upvote 0
@dextermorgan I need to wear these in the gym so can't carry a Bluetooth receiver everytime.
Any review about the Crossbeats PULSE.
Though i asked a youtuber called MrPhone about the same and he told me that 1MORE iBFree has the best audio quality among the three. Don't know why you disliked it. Any particular reason?

Upvote 0
@dextermorgan Is the audio quality when plugged to Bluetooth receiver remains same as when plugged directly to smartphone?
I am very particular about the audio quality and don't want to sacrifice the audio quality.
And are you sure this setup exceeds the sound quality of a wireless earphone priced at 2800 k such as the Crossbeats PULSE,
I have decided either to buy the Crossbeats PULSE or this setup you are suggesting me.

Upvote 0
The sound is little bit less when hearing on bluetooth but bass is there. I usually use volume at 50% when using my phone directly but during bluetooth I bump it up to 70.
regarding your question, I cant answer that becasue Ive never used crossbeats.

As I said earlier , I use bose soundsport/airpods and didnt like the sound volume. so I went to my setup . I also have bluedio t4 turbine bluetooth headphones so I went with bluetooth solution.

Upvote 0