Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Flawless Lemming.webp

VPA is mobilenumber@apl.

Last edited:
UPI was available at least sometimes on the mobile app but not too prominently.

it was pretty much expected but i was hoping that Amazon would find a way. i guess regulations do not allow them to do this.

you cannot pay for upi using your Amazon Pay balance. i guess just like PhonePe... it would only work on qr code generated by amazon themselves for retailers.

WOYBjAh.png

+1.

Another added advantage (from IMPS) is that when we have two or more bank accounts, we usually add the same payee in all bank apps. With UPI, we add the payee only once (and banks only once). Then transfer the money to the payee, depending on which bank account we want to send the money from.

So, does UPI ofer anything extra over IMPS? I use UPI regularly but have never used IMPS, being suspicious of mobile phones and all lol.

So, does UPI ofer anything extra over IMPS? I use UPI regularly but have never used IMPS, being suspicious of mobile phones and all lol.
you can use imps to transfer money instantly to bank accounts using net banking.

and how you use upi without mobile phone ?

the app is annoying to use for making payments though. at the pin code page... you have to click on the number field to enter the pin. and if you switch between apps, Amazon app basically kind of resets and goes back one page or two. that's what you get when your app is basically a hybrid mess of html and native code.