Some sites not working on BSNL FFTH, any ideas?

fulcrum

ISP
airtel
I just got a new BSNL FTTH connection. There are 2 sites not loading at all:

Bitbucket | The Git solution for professional teams
InTouchApp - Smart Dialer, Contacts Backup Transfer Sync
Internet Speed Test (site loads, but 80% of time the speed does not show up and fails)

This does not seem like a DNS issue : I have tried multiple DNS providers and pinging to these sites shows their correct IP.

These sites works fine if I switch my wifi to by Airtel 4G on the same laptop.

I can't live without these sites working (we use bitbucket for code, intouchapp for communication & data management). I don't know where to ask for help from BSNL!

Any help is highly appreciated! Thanks.

Maybe you could try rebooting your modem. It happened to me a couple of times and the problem usually got solved if I was assigned a different series IP after the reboot.

Well, I hope someone here will be able to help you. Getting BSNL customer care to understand issues like this is like talking to a wall. That's been my experience for the past 10 years 🙁

For how long has this been happening? My connection had similar problems (slow website opening) a couple of days back which lasted for most of one day but next day things were fine.

This sort of problem happens regularly but rarely with my connection but gets resolved on its own after some time.

I have also been facing the same issues since last week . websites like GSMARENA.com unable to open. I don't know what's wrong with the fiber connection. When I trying to speedtest my fiber connection , its showning LATENCY TEST ERROR

It's hard to say if it's a problem with the router or just BSNL fiber server side itself. Try restarting your router?

If you have tried everything then it is issue on BSNL server side.

Have you been facing this issue since Feb 9th that was your initial post of this problem???

Format the PC?! LOL! I remember BSNL babus telling me the same when I complained of low speed some time back haha.

But maybe it's a local problem on your PC too - have you tried on another device like mobile phone?

Oh I forgot, you said you already "tried everything".