Satellite Finder Meter !!

• Thread starter Thread starter vj7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 24,146

vj7

ISP
bsnl
Hi Friends I want to buy one satellite finder meter, Can Anyone tell that which one is the best quality and what will be the price for that? Can i find out one easily at chandigarh or i have to look out at delhi! help please🙁

Dear VJ7Dont worry about that. If u choose the Maxpeak satelitte meter is better than others.That is available in India... This is also forign product. very cute and copactThanksRavitha

Thanks Ravitha its nice to get a reply! well if you can tell the price range for that, i'll be gr8full to you. thanks in advance:ashamed:

hi i am presently doing insatllations for sun direct in chennai..

i got maxpeak samlite meter its price is 12000 rs + 12.6 % service tax...

theres also an maxpeak sam-elite its rate 18000 rs + 12.6 % service tax...

i bought in richie street in chennai that sam lite one.......

What is the use of Satellite meter? Can any one explain...

[FONT= 宋体]Dear friend,

Dear friend[/FONT],

hi dear,
Have a nice day! Hoping our products could promote you business.

[FONT=&#23435]we are a manufacturer in tianjin of china,we have specializing in CATV testing meters and satellite meter industry for more than ten years, owning enough capability and good reputation among customers and partners. And [FONT=&#23435]we are looking for [/FONT][FONT=&#23435]distributors [/FONT][FONT=&#23435]worldwide, if you are interesting in the bellow products:[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Digital signal level meter with level measurement, carrier noise ratio, voltage measurement, channel measurement, tilt measurement, scan measurement, spectrum measurement, MER measurement, BER measurement, constellation. the Digital satellite finder--super satellite explorer with satellite finding function, spectrum analyzer function, load record function, download function, play TV, manual setting satellite's parameter. Our products could give you accurate and quick, and convenient process. if you want to another product in CATV , we also could supply you amplifier, optical receiver, optical transmitter, and satellite splitter, satellite multiswitch, we could supply you popular goods with competitive price that you need. if you want to cooperate with us or interesting in our products, please contact me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#23435]Email: tjjsx@163.com[/FONT]

[FONT= 宋体]MSN: tjjsx@hotmail.com[/FONT]

dear, you know the satellite finder is very necessary and useful in fix dish project. it will find the right satellite you need in short time, and you could watch the clear TV picture to make sure if it is the right satellite you find.whatever, our price is competitive compare with other suppliers.

I have TRIMAX & SATCATHER & PROMAX all are in the range of 50,000 RS and above:dance:
i know, their meters are all high , and ours are competitive and reasonable, under 30000RS, you could get one, if you get more our company could give you more discounts.:thumbsup:

actrually there are cheap ones availble for 3k or less in USA but no one sells it here... I couldnt find a rotator in India till date....

actrually there are cheap ones availble for 3k or less in USA but no one sells it here... I couldnt find a rotator in India till date....

like you said, in china there are also many cheap ones, but to be frank, their quality and performance is not good, so our company manufacture enough good performance and quality sat finder(of course not best), and i believe the price is best. friends, please check the website: www.tjjinsaixun.com you will find the one good for you.:dance:

Hi Friends

I want to buy one satellite finder meter, Can Anyone tell that which one is the best quality and what will be the price for that? Can i find out one easily at chandigarh or i have to look out at delhi!

help please🙁

Hi there,
I don't know if you already have the meter or not. I am actually replying too late. If you a best Price to Quality factor, then opt for Horizon.
I had been using it for almost 3 yrs now. The best I had ever found. Purely European product !

Crystal.