Ont configuration bsnl ftth

ISP
Bsnl
Ont : Nokia sisters make
I had my bsnl Ftth connection activated a few days back. I am able to access internet through dial up through my laptop which i have connected to the ont modem through a lan wire.
Furthermore i discovered that out of 4 internet ports only one port has internet connectivity.
For two of the ports i am able to access modem config page at 192.168.1.251, but i am unable to access the ont webpage through the ethernet port which has internet connectivity. I was planning to use my old adsl router as an access point,but due to this issue i am unable to do that.
Please gelp

How will you use ADSL router with ONT modem? You need an ethernet router.

@Som banerjee , 2 things:

1. If you want wifi for multiple devices, you will need an ethernet router. The ADSL router can only route through the ADSL port which is not usable for connecting to the ONT.

2. Since you can access internet through your laptop, it means your laptop's mac address is authenticated with bsnl. You will need to clone this address after setting up a router. Alternatively, you'll need to call the LCO to get the registered mac address changed to that of your router.

@VivekA It was around 2 years back, so I don't exactly remember. But I do remember that I had connected the modem to WAN port 2 on the D-Link modem and set it on bridged mode.I think.