Reliance Wimax Broadband: I have to keep on clicking REPAIR in Reliance WiMax connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceguy_jay

ISP
reliance wimax
I have read all the threads and didn't find solution to this problem, hence had to start a new thread...I am using reliance Wimax on Windows XP-SP2 in pune since 3 months...I used to keep on downloading for the whole night but never had problem...But since few days, when i get up in the morning, i see that the downloading had stopped...Its not that i get logged out...In the Local Area Connection icon in the tray, only one light is blinking...When i click repair in the Local Area Connection, its repairs and the download resumes...And now a days I get connection timed out errors every 15 minutes while browsing...I click for repair and the browsing gets cleared only for next 15 or 20 minutes...Previously I thought that it may be due to spyware because while browsing i used to get the typical error message "Generic Host process has encountered a problem and needs to close......." But today I formatted my system and to my Surprise, the same problem with reliance wimax continues...So what do I do???? 🙁 Please Help me in this regard...I had registered 2 Complaints with Customer Care since two days back, but didn't get a call from them yet...

its rpoblem of network.....u cant solve it..just wait for few days.....i guess.it will be solved by itself..when there is no network to ur antenna..then ur computer doent gets the ip......so ur unable to access internet.there is 1 fixed solution for that.....dont pay the wimax bill and apply for 1 cable from reliance broadband.....believe me it will definately solve the problem...i did the same thing...now i have 1 wimax and 1 reliance cable broadband .... 🙂

Mate its an issue with their connection and its pathetic.Their customer service too sucks big time.Best thing to do is get another ISP

Status
Not open for further replies.