Amazon Pantry, Appario and Cloudtail Storefronts are all back on Amazon India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 4,361
@Rajdeep Amazon has found a work-around thru which they are able to continue for now. I think Government might alter the rule to contradict that work-around sooner if the local bodies reports about this.

Keep your fingers crossed because the return of Appairo and Cloudtail isn't that stable for now.

Proper Route will be Amazon registering a seller in India with total capital generated from the Amazon India (Indian Side Share) and use that capital to buy the further inventory.

This way, they will be able to do the same thing as Flipkart is doing with RetailNet

Catamaran just increased the stake to 76% in Cloudtail. Same with Patni in Appario. They will be selling in Snapdeal as well apparently.

Mota Bhai's next step will be interesting.

Yup. they(Amazon) just sold off part of their holdings in cloudtail which makes it(cloudtail) technically an indian seller company with indian office. This was expected tbh. Many people were harping doom days on reddit india and when I pointed this , they just downvoted me smh

Down voting going to cause a lot of clashes.

Admins don't destroy peaceful environment here.

@pothi I know it was a joke from your side. I wasn't pointing you bro. Don't worry 😉😛

I'm saying in general that " Visible Downvoting " causes some heat.

It was a totally a general statement 🙂

That is the dislikes the news button. User still gets +1. The reactions are for content not user.

Apparently no one is going to think like that. Should I disable angry 😡 one too 🤔

Last edited:
I ran a small blog for a friend for 7~8 months and whenever I saw traffic slipping, I just let the hate comments up. That got a reaction and in turn traffic. shitty, I know

AmazonBasic is still not available. I'm waiting to order some products.