High ping on Google and other dns?

• Thread starter Thread starter supukabi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,975
ISP
BSNL Adsl
Recently I have seen that the ping on Google dns and cloudflare dns have increased due to this I am facing slow page loading. Do any one of you are facing the same issue? I am on BSNL 675 plan and the ping is 750 ms on both the dns servers previously it used to be around 80ms...so please share your thoughts... Thank you.

Dns is cached locally so logically it should not cause slowdown after first load. Performance is better with bsnl dns?

@Sushubh yeah that I know but due to high ping I am facing buffering on YouTube. Yes BSNL dns is performing ok but I don't want to use that because my privacy will be harmed.
But can you tell me the possible reson of high ping I have not faced this before. Are they trying to block other dns query....?

Routing to Google servers could be messed up. Which is why YouTube is loading slow as well 🤔

Try restarting the router couple of times to see if it fixes on any of them?

Routing to Google servers could be messed up. Which is why YouTube is loading slow as well 🤔

Try restarting the router couple of times to see if it fixes on any of them?
Alright I will try that but I think it will not solve the problem. By the way what is your ping status on this two dns servers..

Same problem on my dsl connection. Did not know that it was due to DNS server. Will try reverting back to BSNL dns and see if it fixes the issue

hmmm today i noticed slow loading of gmail/youtube sites too on my bsnl ftth connection.

aaand...
23212426ae54e2fed9bfa7295133f86a259a08c45bab910447fcb5f87a80e1d03ff54f1f.jpg

Idk how bsnl manages to f**k it up so badly

haha I love my C302
btw, offtopic but when clicking on links on this forum, the redirects are being blocked on Airtel LTE
16306611dad9eabcef93fb959caae3353e677bffb70804ea27a27aaffe866366202dba0b.jpg