Which DTH operator has the most usable app?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 4,279

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
D2H mobile app is a piece of shit. Latest update released today has actually removed the section showing the package I am subscribed to!

I am not looking for ability to watch content on the phone. I just need an app that is usable. I can look at my account details. Subscribe and remove channels on demand. That should not be too much to ask!

Tata Sky has the best app, webportal, and even the channels selection page. Airtel would be second.

lol. i guess. i still have 150 in d2h which i guess should be enough for a week.

The hearing is going on for that full implementation. So once they get all things done, then only i guess they will update packages with new boxes

they sent me a 'special offer' link where i can pay for the box for 2200 with online payment. kind of confused if i should go ahead.

i mean even if the installation is delayed, i can manage. as long as they get me connected in the coming days lol.

lol. they have already sent me three mails and two texts. i have not even booked yet.

Just now checked, they have updated the packs for new connections as well. So, you may go ahead and book it.