BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH 100mbps Broadband Plan: 40GB Daily Data Limit for Rs. 2499

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1,949
we have too much of data.
Time to convert DTH to IPTV

2500+18% is way too much money for just 1200GB per month dividing into 40GB per day.

If you opt for 25% cashback scheme then i guess it should cost around Rs. 2500 itself.

hehe. one would have to be mad to subscribe to bsnl plan for one year. local operator can launch a smaller isp at any point of time. jio could arrive at any point of time. this plan is just stupid imo.

bsnl is just betting on the fact that most working class people would not consume 40GB on a daily basis. this basically saves them a lot compared to regular packages as @vishalrao mentioned in another thread.

@Shubham no it cannot be justified with current market (private players ) providing 100mbps with no fup.
And that too with daily fup.. Why in this f.... world do they do that 🙄🙄?

these daily fup plans have to be extremely cheap to make any sense. i mean their 1.5GB per day Rs. 99 plan made a lot of sense. this does not at all. these would make a lot of sense for people with limited usage.

They have no idea that lot of this houses are capable to upgrade to cheap iptv (xiaomi, some other cheap brands)
Bsnl is maximizing their profits from ignorant customers..
Anyway this won't last when big players come into market 🖐

And for limited usgae why the heck would someone take a fiber plan with that cost 🙄🙄? Doesn't make nay sense...

if bsnl has upgraded an area to ftth, it makes sense for them to provide ftth connections only. having mixed technology only makes things complicated for them.

airtel does not offer adsl connections in areas where v-fiber is available for instance.

@Sushubh Bro, my own Jto told me that its not profitable for bsnl to upgrade the customers using the adsl paying almost 800rs per month to fiber. So they won't suggest an upgrade to the customer even if its feasible to the customer.
Unless the customer come and ask for it,
That's because the half of the amount is to be paid to LCO.
My HOME IS 350 MTS from bsnl exchange, have been behind them for past 3 months since Dec. For this ftth.
I'm done waiting. Will mostly switch to Jio when it's available.

future is fiber. bsnl is taking a shortcut relying on LCOs. in a few years they would be sold off to jio because they would just become pointless in the wired broadband market like they have become pointless in the mobile market.

There was a race of magnets, metals, sound and light.
The one who travels fast wins the race !