Most BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber Plans now have daily FUP limits (Update: 777 & 1277 now have monthly FUP limits)

@Seal team6 tried contacting your local telephone exchange and ask them? Also try talking to your LCO they might have contacts to check this.

We should let sleeping dogs lie. Let the current plans simmer for some time we can start email campaign during Aug 15th independence time if BSNL themselves dont do anything 😀
One of the most absurd and useless suggestions ever on this site. 😂. If you let these daily FUP plans simmer till 15th Aug, BSNL will think that public has accepted them. They might become permanent and the infection might even spread to other broadband providers like MTNL.

Is there anyone still left except me whose plan didnt get reverted to Monthly FUP ?

Those who got BSNL FTTH through LCOs
What were the initial/Installation charges for connection?
I checked with my LCO today and they said 1750 for modem/ont as one time charges.
But the guy was not very clear on what's exact charges and what the charges are for etc.
Can you guys share details on what you paid to LCO for connection and different charges involved.
I am planning for Plan 777 at home.

@Rajneesh Rana 1750 as one time charge seems reasonable. You will also get additional 777+tax charge in your first bill (plus the actual plan charge for the number of days used in the first month).

My LCO also said "no installation charges" but charged me 3k for ONT which is the MRP of the device. Plus I got additional 1277+tax one time charge in my first bill as security deposit from BSNL itself for my plan 1277.

LOL @ kolkata folks. im sure they are enjoying their strike at the moment. i spent 6 years during my school days in kolkata and almost every week some strike or other by random people and school/office used to be closed 😀

Those who got BSNL FTTH through LCOs
What were the initial/Installation charges for connection?
I checked with my LCO today and they said 1750 for modem/ont as one time charges.
But the guy was not very clear on what's exact charges and what the charges are for etc.
Can you guys share details on what you paid to LCO for connection and different charges involved.
I am planning for Plan 777 at home.

I opted for connection on 30th December 2018 and got it installed on 11 Jan 2019. They charged me Rs. 500 as refundable security deposit of ONT and monthly 90 Rupees for ONT.

So my connection in Pune is not working at the moment (no websites opening), see traceroute as follows:

Tried calling Pune NIB number but that is not even ringing, must be overloaded LOL.