Most BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber Plans now have daily FUP limits (Update: 777 & 1277 now have monthly FUP limits)

@Karthik44475 were you torrenting some files? Maybe 9 GB was download and other 9 GB went in uploading part?

So got a response to my second PG Portal complaint about this daily FUP:

s5zIyzM.png

Seems they have taken the feedback. Yay!

Nothing much I just wrote the following:

Hello. Why has BSNL FTTH Plan 1277 been changed from monthly download quota of 750 GB to daily quota of 25 GB. Many people are not happy with this change. Please restore the previous plan 1277 monthly download quota of 750 GB per month and NOT daily quota of 25 GB per day. Thank you.

should have highlighted that an existing plan was modified without alerting the users of the plan and all of them were instantly switched to them even if they had subscribed to it just a few days before. plan change should not be applicable for at least six months without notifying users!

Tariffs can't be hiked within 6 months from enrollment date: Trai

That link reads "tariffs can't be hiked" - here tariffs not hiked. same plan/same cost just the FUP changed.

would need to find the exact notification to see the language. i do believe that the basic logic behind the regulation was that plan should not be modified. lol. i mean it's not like bsnl considered this and found a loophole.

Yeah there will surely be loopholes in the notification language.

6 months from when? When the subscriber starts his plan? Or when the plan was offered in market in the first place?

BSNL had this plan 777 and 1277 for many months already. I had taken it in September-end so I had it for more than 4 months but the plan was available in market for many more months before that.

Anyone who isn't downloading and using FTTH for other normal purposes such as streaming videos and browsing, how much data are you using per day?