Most BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber Plans now have daily FUP limits (Update: 777 & 1277 now have monthly FUP limits)

Steam, Apple iTunes, Google Play Movies, Netflix. Do you really need valid reasons for people to want to download more than 25GB in one day? What one does with one connection is their own decision. No one here is promoting piracy.

I thought BSNL had the least debt out of all the ISPs in India.
There is no solution for lala mentality of bsnl here.

This sucks big time no doubt but you not been able to pirate shit is not a good argument. I am surprised mods are allowing such discussions.
What piracy?
How do you deduce that the download was illegal?
Sharing a file with a person doesn't have to be illegal. In any case, piracy is a wrong term used by big media to try and sesationalise a minor alleged copyright infringement. Piracy means to hijack a ship on open seas and has nothing to do with this matter. This word has been wrongly used by big media corporations to make file sharing seem like a dangerous crime.

All of these are already posted. Plus if this is a copy paste... Post excerpt with source link. Unless of course the source is telecom talk. 🙏 In that case... Just delete this post 💐

Initially the new plan was showing as "25 GB Plan" on my selfcare portal account but now it's showing as "Fibro 25 GB Plan" yay! Fibro!

Maybe your plan is still on monthly FUP then? For me it now gives error that "XXX-DLY-25G-XXX plan not found"

Whats the point of showing monthly fup on fuptopup.bsnl.in when theres a daily fup?

By this post of yours I thought you were still seeing monthly FUP on that webpage but I guess not.

I recently bought GTA 5 and PUBG PC version online, Now I have to wait weeks to finish those downloads.. This is really pathetic. I registered in here just to make this comment. I'm soo angry with BSNL right now. I also recently found out that, whenever you visit non-https sites, bsnl actually injects a javascript in the traffic which hijacks our cursor and redirects to malicious ad websites with the first click. First I thought my router got hijacked so I bought another router and set as bridge mode, but then I found out that BSNL was injecting this. I traced the IP which was doing this and it was from the Bangalore BSNL office.
I have made a tweet about this issue tagging @DoI @BSNL_INDIA @TRAI @Manojsinhabjp...they responded with "Please DM us so that we know the details", after I DM'ed them the details, they replied, your issue has been forwarded to so and so department, and that was it. No more response. This thing is a joke. I called and complained about this to my local JTO (Trivandrum, Kerala) and she said, she cannot do anything about this as the higherups made this decision. I'm gonna change to a local fiber net provider (DEN Networks) , their plan has 50Mbps with no FUP for Rs750/- and 18% GST. Dont know if its good or bad, but I know that their same office supplies the BSNL Fiber to my home (since bsnl outsourced the fiber service) . If they dont change back the BSNL plan as it were , I'm certainly switching.
I advise everyone here start tweeting about this too.
Thanks.