Most BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber Plans now have daily FUP limits (Update: 777 & 1277 now have monthly FUP limits)

They made 1277 plan daily FUP in Nagpur, such a waste of time to get the connection installed and get my pings fixed twice. Its not even like the old monthly FUP where you can still download 30-50gb after exceeding the FUP, here it is applied instantly.

BSNL Unveils 40GB Daily Data Broadband Plan With 100 Mbps Speeds, Priced at Rs 2,499

link-removed Info

please find a different source and link to it. thanks!

also start a new thread for brand new info.

RIP Good Days.

BSNL has applied the daily limit on FTTH plans as well.

777 comes with 17Gb daily data now.

Jio may be behind all such bad decisions. When Jio establishes, after about 5 years, BSNL would wake up and then would bring back monthly FUP. By that time, no one would bother to switch back to BSNL.

Jio would bring monthly FUP as well. The difference would be in the price of daily FUP plans. With 50% of income going to LCO, BSNL can't lower the prices.

I am ready to pay double if they offer 1500gb 100mbps and let me use my data by my own pace. current daily FUP of 25gb can be consumed in 45mins.

I live in Jharkhand which is like the Thar desert when it comes to ISP choice. Chalo, still better than paying Rs. 1000 for a 60Gb Jio dongle. Lets see what Ambani fibre brings.

I am a long time lurker here but joined just today. have picked up important tips here like the mac cloning part for ftth and info about some obsure modems and routers I had in the medieval ages. I like the fact that nobody's telling me to buzz off for posting solitary thoughts (which they do on other forums). My heart is bleeding after Sushubh posted about the fup, hence the rant lol.

So I filed a complaint on PG Portal regarding this daily 25GB FUP shite - asking to restore to previous monthly quota system. As if they will care.

Also sent them a tweet and message on facebook.

Please others also do this if you care.

Just checking if anyone else has tried to complain to BSNL about this daily FUP thing yet?