All BSNL Broadband FTTH Bharat Fiber Plans now have daily FUP limits (Update: 777 & 1277 now have monthly FUP limits)

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
Initially the new plan was showing as "25 GB Plan" on my selfcare portal account but now it's showing as "Fibro 25 GB Plan" yay! Fibro!

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
Maybe your plan is still on monthly FUP then? For me it now gives error that "XXX-DLY-25G-XXX plan not found"

VivekA

Regulars
Feb 5, 2019
Then all we'll need is Jio-like notifications "You have exhausted 50% of your daily quota", "You have exhausted 90% of your daily quota".

potatospartan

Feb 10, 2019
I recently bought GTA 5 and PUBG PC version online, Now I have to wait weeks to finish those downloads.. This is really pathetic. I registered in here just to make this comment. I'm soo angry with BSNL right now. I also recently found out that, whenever you visit non-https sites, bsnl actually injects a javascript in the traffic which hijacks our cursor and redirects to malicious ad websites with the first click. First I thought my router got hijacked so I bought another router and set as bridge mode, but then I found out that BSNL was injecting this. I traced the IP which was doing this and it was from the Bangalore BSNL office.
I have made a tweet about this issue tagging @DoI @BSNL_INDIA @TRAI @Manojsinhabjp...they responded with "Please DM us so that we know the details", after I DM'ed them the details, they replied, your issue has been forwarded to so and so department, and that was it. No more response. This thing is a joke. I called and complained about this to my local JTO (Trivandrum, Kerala) and she said, she cannot do anything about this as the higherups made this decision. I'm gonna change to a local fiber net provider (DEN Networks) , their plan has 50Mbps with no FUP for Rs750/- and 18% GST. Dont know if its good or bad, but I know that their same office supplies the BSNL Fiber to my home (since bsnl outsourced the fiber service) . If they dont change back the BSNL plan as it were , I'm certainly switching.
I advise everyone here start tweeting about this too.
Thanks.