Amazon Pay Full KYC with Rs. 1 lakh limit

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 10,881
My documents have been rejected twice in the last 2 days - reason being Address not clear

Either I can see things which others can't or the person verifying the documents has night-blindness (I got the rejection emails at 1am or so)

got a confusing message today:

Amazon Pay KYC verification is incomplete. Give missed call on 7848001111 from registered mobile number to confirm doorstep verification.

i called that number and got this message:

Thank you for allowing our agent to verify your KYC for Amazon Pay. In case Amazon agent has not visited you, contact us amazon.in/contactus

now i have no idea what is going on lol.

07:09 PM IST Ganga: Thank you for your patience.
I have checked and could confirm that you do not have to repeat the process again.

Amazon chat person tells me that i need to do nothing for now.

Seems like mine is done. No confirmation message yet. Warning screens still all across the app 🤕

Seems done at my end as well though No confirmatory mail or text either. Just got a text and a subsiquent mail asking me to give a missed call from the registered mob to a number to confirm that doorstep verification was done.my Amazon pay balance however, suggests that I can add ₹99997.79 given ₹2.21 i already have in that. Haha!

vooGek.jpg

Got the cashback as well. But the kyc expiring message is still all over the app.

KYC verification successful: We have verified your KYC documents & your Amazon Pay balance account has been upgraded.

even got the sms from amazon now. yet the app still is not convinced.

hKL2PB.png

Mine's done today. Was seeing the same banners all over the app this afternoon even though the wallet limit went up to 1 Lakh.
Later in the evening, got the message and cashback.
Don't see the banners anymore.