BSNL Bharat Fiber Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter Citrus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,746
Is there any way to track daily data usage? I know about fuptopup link from BSNL but it shows total usage, not daily.

I don't know if its bharathfiber or AP govt fiber but my dads village, which gets shitty cell phone coverage recently got fioberinternet along with Cable connection for rs 150 per month. Speed is 15~20 mbps (fast.com)

So i applied for new FTTH connection online, and I got a Reference/Lead number but there is no way I could find to check the status of the application.

What should be done?

Online application may not be effective. Try to get in touch directly with your local telephone exchange who will give you the contact info of your local LCO/vendor who will take care of delivering the connection to you.

I am reposting this nice recent video from BSNL director of CFA (consumer fixed access) division talking about FTTH rollout push:

Source

These days I am too busy to make time to go to the exchange. Maybe I will wait for a few days to see if they act on the application or not.

Try contacting your neighbours/nearby people in your society who might have already taken the connection? They will have contact number of your LCO whom you can call then.

Just got a call from BSNL customer service. They have generated a request and given me an application number. They said the concerned person will contact me, "no need to go anywhere" Those were the exact words.

It seems BSNL employees are feeling the heat this winter 😆

I also got the same contact response with application number when I applied online 5 months ago. I also got a callback saying someone will check feasibility and get back to me (when I already know it was available in my society) but nobody called after that.

So I just got my LCO contact from society office and directly spoke to him. He took care of bringing the application form and collecting the filled out form and did the installation a few days later. I never was in touch with BSNL office and did not have to go there at all.

But it may be different in your area so it's fine to wait for some time.

So last few days i have been ringing up all ISPs in my city to see if I can get a fibre connection. Most of them don't provide a fibre connection.

One company provides fibre but they asked for 6500 as installation charges.

BSNL is my last hope and if it is not feasible in my area then the fibre dream is dead 😆