Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
tBScu4i.png
a9puPaa.png
O1zLvHm.png

Last edited:
tried paying at a retail store today. didn't work.

FB2V4na.png

I'm using postpaid amount for more than a month now. You can use it to pay Landline/Broadband bills, Electricity bills, Mobile recharge, products on Paytm mall etc., I used the amount in all of the above list😛You can't use it like a wallet amount

I've received a credit line of 2500 INR

tbh. the only place where i would want to use it is at retail outlets. when i have to make a small payment of 10-20 rupees and i do not even have that much balance and i do not to use upi or my credit card. for larger payments like bills, i would rather use my credit card than take a loan from Paytm with the stupid limits.

For small and regular payments you can use Auto load facility to load your wallet with Paytm Automatic using your Credit card. ICICI & HDFC debit cards are also accepted.
Eg. If your balance goes below 100 INR it will automatically load the money(say 100 INR) to the Paytm wallet without OTP & PIN

that's the thing. i do not want auto reload. i do not want Paytm to have the ability to take out funds from my account automatically.
this new feature made a lot of sense for my usage. i try to keep my paytm balance under 1000. i pay cash to a local guy and he adds money to my wallet. i finish it up in a couple of days. if postpaid was usable at retail stores, it would just have given me some added buffer to make small payments at retail outlets when i run out of wallet funds. this way i can basically continue using paytm as desired and use postpaid as a backup. now i have to revert to cash if i am short of wallet funds.

Is Paytm postpaid tab loading for you guys? It's not for me on Q. Have to pay it. Can't now. Would hate to go back to P to get it to work 🙄

I wonder if you anyone here is using android q beta on their device. Had to configure my account on mom's phone to pay. Thankfully it worked. I was expecting Paytm to reject login coz mobile number is different.

same IP ? May be used mom's device before too to login? In that case they reject it or ask for OTP.

Well... It asked for both password and otp. I was expecting it to behave like upi apps.