Slow speed in Streaming

ISP
ACT Fibernet
I'm facing Buffering on 100Mbps plan of ACT Fibernet, Delhi. I get around 95Mbps on speedtest.com but on Fast.com my speed varies from 8Mbps to 20Mbps. While doing a speed test on Fast.com i noticed that the testing server is always from US despite me being in Delhi.
Everything works fine on VPN but without VPN i'm facing buffering issue on almost all major streaming platforms except YouTube and Amazon Prime.

Are you on an unlimited plan? Like without FUP?

That's strange. Have you contacted ACT via social media, especially via twitter (where they seem bit more active)?

Here's the twitter account, if you are not aware of it... Twitter .

Seems to be an issue with their routing. It is definitely messed up.

I have texted them. Let's see what happens.
what's funny is today a Technician came to look into this matter and said "They(Netflix...) have international servers and so its not our problem" XD

I'm clicking logout button but nothing is happening. A message appears that i've been logged out but on reloading i'm still logged in

I changed my password for the account and so was finally got logged out. but after reconnecting there is no improvement in speed.
were you getting 10mbps on fast.com or on speedtest.com?

Something is wrong with routing, you should not be connecting to US server on fast.com test servers should be Bombay or any place in India. Trace route and check, International speed is being throttled. Are download speeds also affected or only streaming, does only Netflix buffers?

I changed my password for the account and so was finally got logged out. but after reconnecting there is no improvement in speed.
were you getting 10mbps on fast.com or on speedtest.com?
I was getting 1MBps (10mbps) download speed on my connection whereas I usually get 10MBps (~100mbps). Netflix was buffering for me too so I checked the fast.com and was getting 10mbps.

called customer care and one lady remote desktoped and checked it for herself. then she sent a technical guy to me who saw the problem and couldt solve it. he called up his senior who said that my profile is set to 100mbps at their backend and started explaining the difference between mbps and MBps to me like an asshole. finally I remembered I didn't try to log out and log in again. I did that in front of that guy and the problem got solved.

@imitaitonEnigma
are YOU using your ACT Fibernet connection in PPPOE mode?
if yes then try changing to DHCP
if you do not no how to do that Please give me the model # I can help you with it