Slow speed in Streaming

imitaitonEnigma

[OP]
Dec 24, 2018
I changed my password for the account and so was finally got logged out. but after reconnecting there is no improvement in speed.
were you getting 10mbps on fast.com or on speedtest.com?

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
Something is wrong with routing, you should not be connecting to US server on fast.com test servers should be Bombay or any place in India. Trace route and check, International speed is being throttled. Are download speeds also affected or only streaming, does only Netflix buffers?

dextermorgan

Regulars
May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
I changed my password for the account and so was finally got logged out. but after reconnecting there is no improvement in speed.
were you getting 10mbps on fast.com or on speedtest.com?
I was getting 1MBps (10mbps) download speed on my connection whereas I usually get 10MBps (~100mbps). Netflix was buffering for me too so I checked the fast.com and was getting 10mbps.

called customer care and one lady remote desktoped and checked it for herself. then she sent a technical guy to me who saw the problem and couldt solve it. he called up his senior who said that my profile is set to 100mbps at their backend and started explaining the difference between mbps and MBps to me like an asshole. finally I remembered I didn't try to log out and log in again. I did that in front of that guy and the problem got solved.