Bsnl FTTH 777 plan high Ping/high latency in every game

• Thread starter Thread starter Sunny Puri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 11,927
ISP
BSNL
Hi,
i am user of BSNL FTTH fiber from almost one year but from last one week 1 Dec,2018 i am getting high ping,high latency,packet loss on all games in Sea.Ping is spiking like crazy from 100 to 350 continusly.I went BSNL but they didnt gave me any proper answer.They said we dont know what ping is.They asked speed is good? i replied yes then they say everything is fine then.WTF
is anyone getting same problem?

Last edited:
I'm facing the same issue.

getting worst and worst.

lsC9KAJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I went BSNL main exchange today with my laptop.(cant bring my gaming pc).I Tested ping at BSNL main Exchange of Ludhiana all pings result were horrible.Means whole city has bad Internet.I will share the screenshot of that pic here.Then they let me call to Some "NIB" guy at server room.Even he doesn't know anything about problem.He told me to send screenshot to his email so he can forward.Meanwhile two other costumers came there for complaint one of them was Gamer.They said same thing which i am getting.Then we went to GM and He promised me fix the problem in next couple of days.Big disappointment is that they don't know where problem is and didn't show me any hardwork to fix or hear costumer problem.
dsGtFxg.png
Pinging from Exchange's net

I am using Tunnel Bear VPN.now my ping in games are fine.Seems like Their Routing is messed up completely.Without VPM MM picked gives me Red cross in all Asian servers includiong india's

Same problem here, since 3 weeks I am talking to the guy at NIB office and have written multiple emails to him, but no solution. I think the problem is everywhere.

One thing I noticed that I get IP address from two series one is 107.70.xx.yy and another is 59.90.xx.yy and in the latter one the pings seem to be fine but in the first one pings are high, I have noticed if I turn off my router for 20 mins or so I get the latter IP address and solves my gaming issue temporarily but mostly I get IP address of 107.70.xx.yy series only and on that the ping is 300ms on SEA servers in mostly all games like fortnite, PUBG etc.

My location is Bhopal (M.P.)
I asked from people from Pune they had the same issue, but another person I know from Ambala getting correct ping as I get on 59.90.xx.yy IP address

I don't know how to use VPN on consoles.you have to Google for this.I am PC gamer.VPN is very good when your ISP blocking route.VPN choose best route for you.
Yes even I don't know how to use VPN on consoles, I guess you can configure them on your router only but this is not a solution, it is a routing issue only, and after hearing all the complaints I am sure it is problem on BSNL's part

@Tarang Taneja yes my problem has been solved atleast for temporary as they said.they called me and said we asked Headoffice for divert route for Ludhiana till problem fix.So now my problem has fixed getting good ping and can play on any Asia server.You should go to GM in BSNL office and register your complaint to him