High Ping on a few Asian servers

ISP
BSNL FTTH
I have been facing a weird problem with my connection since past 2-3 days. I am getting high ping on a few Singapore servers, but others seem to be fine. I was playing fornite on Asia Pacific (singapore) servers and I started getting ping of around 300 ms whereas earlier I used to get 70-80ms on the same servers, it is not server issue because my friends are playing on the same server and getting 70 ms ping. But I checked few singapore servers on speedtest I am getting 80 ms ping but a few of them 260 ms+.

I called BSNL NIB office, the guy checked my profile and said everything is ok as per them, even my DNS is also set as the same they have told me. They asked me to file a complaint, which I did, but I don't understand what might be the issue.

I checked ping on CloudPing.info (because fortnite uses AWS singapore and tokyo servers) and i get ping of 300ms on AWS Asia Pacific (Singapore), however Asia Pacific (tokyo) seems to be fine at around 170 ms. Is anyone else facing the same issue, and can help me?

Update 29-11-2018. I have contacted BSNL NIB office they said maybe any under sea cables have been cut. They asked me to get snapshot of any other people located in any other cities (I am located in Bhopal), to get a snapshot of the ping using BSNL FTTH so that they can find out where the cable is cut. They want snapshot from cities other than Delhi or Mumbai because it is under MTNL. If anyone can get me screenshot of the pings from cloudping.info, it will be a great help. I want to specifically know Asia Pacific (Singapore). If possible please tag others so that I can have 3-4 screenshots with location. Please and thank you.
@vishalrao @mayank yadav

i am from Gwalior and goint to Bhopal for training. I will provide you details on 1.12.18 when i reach home

That is a routing issue (which includes cable cut as well in a maximum level of problem).

This also happens when equipment in the nearest exchange are not doing right.

You forgot to mention a very important information: ISP of your friend and City.

What you can do? Wait for them to fix and keep complaining.

Personal Opinion: If under-sea cable is cut and he's telling this directly to a customer is bit odd. Either it's cut for a long-time and they are not fixing it or they just tried to give you excuse. Anyhow from your home to BSNL's last servers can be anything which could lead this latency issue. You can't simply blame cables under-sea because under-sea cable is a million dollar projects and it has good monitoring on it. (If BSNL follows the Private Company level of monitoring).

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Even I felt it odd that BSNL guy mentioning about under sea cables. But at least he understood my issue, and asked me to give a detailed e-mail with screenshots of pings. The customer care and exchange office people were unable to understand anything and just told me that everything is ok on our end.

Now after seeing the results by Vishal, I feel it might be an issue for everyone using BSNL so may be related to under sea cables.

ISP of my friends are different than mine and we are located in different cities but I used to play with them since a long time on the same servers and we all used to get 70-80 ms ping.
At least these emails will make them aware of the issue and they will do something, I will just keep complaining till they fix it.

Sorry for the late reply. My location is Delhi NCR(Gurgaon).
ImrI6w9.png

Ping test - how good is your internet? | DSLReports, ISP Information

No Problem, Just don't get your hopes high. It will be fixed when they wish to do so.

At-last, I would look for alternative ISP.
I can't look for another ISP this is the only one available in my area though, I talked to the BSNL guy again, now he wants the exact URL for the gaming servers so that he can ping and trace route where the exact problem is. He said it is probably routing issue only. I have mailed the developers of the game to know the exact server addresses they use. I am on PS4 so there is no way to check it like we do it on PC using resource monitor. But the same game is cross platform so if they don't provide me with a satisfactory answer then I will have to install it in my PC and just to get the server address using task manager.