Excitel Fiber Announced!

prices were a bit lower compared to current binge offer. 200 rupees or so lower for 3 month 100mbps plan.

hpN4Vf.png

nope.

Nope? Did you never ask them for service extension if your internet didn't work?

it has not really gone down for that long in one go. lco guy who deals with complaint is a very nice chap. picks up phone. tells me the problem. even calls me when he has the thing fixed. most of the downtimes i have had were when it went down during evening or night. he usually gets on it in the morning and connection is back by noon or evening next.

Good to know mate. Wish my LCO could act this way. The maximum people I know here have nice LCO.

i am not sure. most people here are not very happy with their lco. tbh, in my case, the guy handling consumer complaints is the one who is the saving grace. the lco himself seems to be useless. this guy has told me several times that pay is crap and he would jump ship as soon as a better offer appears. excitel would probably become worthless in my area when that happens.

Most of LCOs are actually doing good job. Maybe not more than 10% are really bad. Excitel is trying to pick the best among them and make it a win-win relationship. There is a huge trust in the long-term success of this model.

@philip marlowe can you please tell us as to why excitel fiber section on my excitel portal is static? it is showing status of excitel fiber as available to some of us when in reality our lco's is not offering it yet.

also any eta of fiber map being launched? would be really helpful for us if we could see the areas where excitel fiber is available and areas that will be getting it soon.

because excitel at the minimum uses their DNS to profile your account with sites you visit for marketing/govt reporting purposes. 😀

Now getting available message on excitel portal
But what about plans how to get plan after upgrade