Excitel Fiber Announced!

Prices are shown in backend to people who are in area where fiber is available 🙂

@pranav sharma nobody knows the official date when excitel fiber will be launched.
for now it is being slowly rolled out in different different areas. if you have excitel fiber in your area then it will show in excitel fiber page on my excitel portal.

It's a static page and nothing like dynamic. So basically, it will show available for everyone of you.

How do we ask them for the upgrade (officially) because LCO still asking for the money (3.5K to 4.5K) which is totally opposite of what @philip marlowe confirmed on IBF few months back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've talked to the Excitel. It's still subject to availability as I said it's a static page. I talked to @Rehan Kumar and told him the same that don't give much importance to it since I checked the code it's static.

You have to call Excitel and ask if it's officially available in your area or not.

LCO is not updated about it and still asking for the old pricing of Rs. 3.5K-4.5K. It seems like Excitel's Team isn't updating the LCOs about it.

my diwali offer plan is expiring this week. i guess i would recharge for three months binge plan.