Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 11,472

this is huge deal imo. LIC payments earlier meant trying to pay on their godawful website or go to their office and stand in line. This will make it much much easier and it worked fine when I tried it yesterday. I already recharge/ pay electricity/ now LIC premium on Paytm. Even if they charge charging for it , I'll still pay since its so convenient

I have been making LIC payment online via their website from 2-3 years now. Never faced any issue.

LIC website is decent if you have created your account online and linked your policies.

I have been making LIC payment online via their website from 2-3 years now. Never faced any issue.

LIC website is decent if you have created your account online and linked your policies.
I didnt' create an account since I forgot few policy numbers. I tried finding my policy number using personal details on their website but it just leads to a dead link. shitty site

on positive note, they do have good service. Recently a 39 year old relative of a friend died of heart attack 2 months back and there was a 80lakhs cheque in his wife's hand within one month of intimation. Thats some fast service

You can register on lic website and add policy. Once you have added the policy, you will be able to see the details.

Reactions: Smh
policies were created 15-20 yrs ago and old mobile no is not available, email was also not registered.

@mikrotik do you know what all details are required to register as new user on lic site?

Just add that Policy number on Digilocker. You should have the policy pdf in seconds.