Excitel Broadband providing static IP for 1000 rupees per year?

i am waiting for the email, lets see.

Can anyone tell me how to enable auto payment for Excitel with my bank or debit card. I hate to pay again and again manually.

Don't think they have an option for this. You can of course prepay for six months in one go?

what if i want it for international purpose 😂

makes it easy to access your home server on the move. like i can add fresh downloads when i am on the move. or even access downloaded content on the move and since upload speeds are quite nice these days, even use my local storage for streaming videos on the movie.

Oh, I know how that works, was just asking him, what would be his specific need for

that was my need. having ability to access pi outside my house would be wonderful. i originally needed it for cctv. but realized that most companies already support access through proxies. hikvision and cp plus apps both seem to work fine. i applied for static on airtel mostly for cctv. yet to check if i can get it to work with excitel. that would be very nice if i can get it to work.

Yeah, even I need for the same purpose, even I've asked my local guy for it, let's see what he tells. One of my friend uses DigitalOcean 5$ droplet for a static ip(VPN). He gets nice speeds, and hosts a couple of services (including plex I guess)

All those looking for static ip in delhi/ ncr might consider querying triple play for the same. Regarding user experience, I would rate it at par with excitel.