Common Broadband Line in 2 rooms

ISP
BSNL
I got a single BSNL connection which comes to my PC via direct wire into my junction box and then to splitter to my PC on second floor. I want to share the same second connection on the first floor from the juction box from the main line knot the wire common and take a line to my first floor Modem via a juctionbox and splitter and then use the modem wifi for streaming to my smart TV for which i have to use any one modem at a time.
I wanted to know is it correct to make a knot on the same line common connection for both rooms,how will it affect my speed or is there any other way?

your post is very confusing. You need to use a switch/router to connect multiple devices to internet.

but still connecting wire from second floor main modem would be better as wire required will be less compared to connecting wire from outside junction box.

Most modem/ router has more than one lan port so OP would just need some Ethernet wire to connect his tv to internet.

@mayflower73 your internet speed will depend on your plan. If you plan is 10 Mbps then and you are using pc and tv simultaneously 10 Mbps speed will be divided among two devices.

Keep your modem at one of your floor and take an ethernet wire from that router to the other floor and use a WAN Router for that floor and insert Ethernet into the WAN Port.

Buy Amazon Basic 50Feet Ethernet.

I think a wifi router and a cable should do. You can get both from a local computer shop, they may also help to set it up.