Samsung Galaxy M10 - Samsung Galaxy M20 - Samsung Galaxy M30

now i dont know if i should wait for rn 7 or buy m20 :/

i dont know if they'll launch rn7 @ 10990 rs

need to buy a phone for my father. budget is strict 10k or bottom line 11k. m20 was looking good. cant say about the camera but display looks good as well. watched a lot of review videos. all in all seems like a pretty good handset.
but rn7 is definitely a better device. now my biggest dilemma is price. i dont know if they'll price a sd660 device @10-10990rs.
if its higher than that, waiting will be useless.

samsung seemed to have hired all the major phone reviewers in the country and have been doing stage shows with them. how can you even trust any review of this phone! this is basically the most shameful phone launch in recent history.

Source

Source

Source

wait for @Nishant to come here. he can recommend you a few models. might be a better idea to buy a 2-3 month old phone rather than getting a shithole of a new phone.

Avoid Samsung M series. As @Sushubh said don't fall for the YouTube reviews since most of them are in Samsung's pocket. The display is TFT and camera is sub par. Redmi Note 6 Pro is still the best bet if you can't wait and if MIUI is fine. If you can wait, wait for the Redmi Note 7.

If camera is not a priority Moto One Power would be worth considering.

If camera and stock Android is a priority Mi A2. It did have a lot of software issues initially but updates have ironed out most of the bugs. Also note that it doesn't have a headphone jack and expandable storage.

all these devices cost near about 15k.

i can only spend 10 - 10990 rs

can wait for rn7 but i doubt it will be priced near 10k. pretty sure it will be close to 12-13k .

i handled a Redmi device today. non-notch. small bezel. from the mi website, it seems like it was redmi 6a. pretty smooth device.